Unique Choices-Beyond Steak & Seafood
You may love the Boar’s Head for Seafood & Steaks-but did you know our menu has a wide variety of other unique choices. Some long time favorites include:
* Fried Alligator served as appetizer that is perfect to share
* Our Quail are stuffed with a house-made dressing that makes this dish very special
* Venison is a popular menu item the year round. Offered with Quail
* The Marinated Duck Breast is Grilled and finished with a lovely compound butter and baby greens
* Fried Lobster is an all time favorite appetizer or Entree
* Cool off with a Malibu Sunset or Watermelon Margarita
* Early-Bird and Happy Hour are daily features in all the Dining rooms fom 4:30 until 6 PM.
*Double Diablo Chocolate Cake-It’s hard to finish this dessert alone-Triple Chocolate seven layers of chocolate heaven.
* Alaskan KING Crabs- “the largest and most impressive of all crabs caught in the world”
*Our Signature Prime Rib-We think is unique because it is Slow Roasted over night for extreme tenderness and flavor-served to you with a homemade Yorkshire Pudding, a traditional English side dish made from flour ,eggs,and milk, in a hot greased muffin pan,
View our complete menu
Join us tonight for something different
*Casual fine Family Dining on Panama City Beach.
Call Ahead Seating 850-234-6628
-We are located
- just West of Pier Park-
- Across from the Wyndham/Palazzo and The Palmetto Inn & Suites
- A very short walk from The Sandpiper Beacon
- Close to The Hampton Inn-Tidewater– La Quinta -Calypso-Aqua-Legacy and Gulf World
- About 10 miles south of theNW Fl Airport-on Panama City Beach, Florida.
17290 Front Beach Road, PCB